Thanks so much for working with me!!!
- Affiliates must be registered with Victoria Lansford, LLC through the designated program (subject to change for potential technical reasons) via this website and must be approved by Victoria.
- Commissions are associated only with an affiliate’s approved account.
- For affiliates to receive commissions, registrants/customers must have initiated and completed the registration/purchase through the appropriate affiliate link associated with both the affiliate’s account and the product/course (described below).
- Affiliates receive 10% commission on all live courses hosted by Victoria Lansford (except the private student Signature Mentorship Program) and registered for through victorialansford.com. Courses listed on victorialansford.com but hosted by another school and/or registered for through another website are exempt from affiliate commissions.
- Affiliates also receive 10% commission on Eastern Repoussé Tool Sets and jars of Russian Filigree Powdered Solder. No other products, prints, or artwork are eligible for commissions at this time.
- Payouts are via PayPal in USD. Payouts occur monthly for the preceding month’s commissions in the following month between the 1st and 15th. Ex: Commission totals for September, 2023 would be paid between October 1 and October 15, 2023
- Sales tax (GA only) and shipping charges are exempt from affiliate commissions.
- Sales are final, except in rare circumstance when exchanges may be offered. Customer refunds or exchanges may be given in certain extreme or rare circumstances. These include, for courses, family emergencies or injuries, and for products, ones that are returned as undeliverable. Such refunds (or exchanges for ineligible commission items) would effect the affiliate’s commission.
- Affiliate link are good for 160 days from creation.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change with notice as the program evolves. Affiliates will receive notice via email of any changes that effect them.
- Affiliate participants may end their participation at any time by canceling their account.
- This affiliate program is subject to cancelation if the program is perceived to be more of a pain than a value or puts at risk friendships that are super important to Victoria.
Thanks for opting into this new adventure, my friends! As Julia Lowther says, “A rising tide raises all boats.” Got questions or concerns? Email me!
Need to get to your account page? Click here.
Online Classes and Videos Safety & Terms
• Loose clothing must not be worn. Long hair must be secured behind the head.
• Safety goggles must be worn when using machinery.
• Reasonable care must be taken when around an open flame. Always wait until the object being heated cools before immersing in cleaning acid (pickle).
• Do not operate a torch or other equipment if you are overly tired or on medication that could effect yourabilities or causes drowsiness.
• Always use ventilation fans when soldering.
GENERAL RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS
I understand that some processes and machinery used in the Jewelry & Metalsmithing Studio may be inherently dangerous. I also understand that although reasonable precautions have been taken for my safety, I participate in this class solely at my own risk. I have read the safety rules presented to me and understand them fully.
Additional safety rules are posted in the studio. Failure to follow safety rules and procedures as directed by Ms. Lansford may result in dismissal from the class, and a refund may not be issued.
I, on behalf of myself and my heirs or successors, hereby fully release and discharge Victoria Lansford, her heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of actions, suits, fees, or expenses whether matured or un-matured, direct, primary or secondary including without limitation, any and all personal injuries, known or unknown, and injuries to property, real or personal, caused by existing, or hereafter arising out of any activity, task, or event related to jewelry or metalsmithing, including but not limited to the use of an open flame, torch, welding equipment, acidic solutions, sharp objects, hammers, or otherwise from any activity related to metalsmithing or jewelry making, without regard to fault, duty, negligence or other factor. I, the undersigned, have read this release and understand all its terms. I execute it voluntarily, with full knowledge of its significance, as a condition to taking private lessons from Ms. Lansford. (In the case of a minor, a parent or guardian must also read and sign this release.)